Join our forum today

What would you like to see added to our website? I value your opinion and will respond to all requests and suggestions. - Mike
Click HERE to share your input in the Topic on this subject in the forum. - Click HERE to contact us and tell us what you think and share your input.

Photo
- - - - -

Desc and Link for: Big Stan (2007)

No replies to this topic

#1 WWRHG

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:51 AM

Click On View Video Link At The Bottom Of This Page To View The Video.

Video Not Showing or Missing? Use the CONTACT US feature to let me know so I can fix it.

Movie or Video Name: Big Stan (2007)
Category: [COMEDY] 2000 - Current
Category Link: [COMEDY] 2000 - Current
Date Added: 09 October 2017 - 11:51 AM
Submitter: WWRHG
Short Description: Big Stan is a 2007 American prison comedy directed and produced by Rob Schneider, who also starred in the film.
Full Description:

Big Stan is a 2007 American prison comedy directed and produced by Rob Schneider, who also starred in the film. The film co-stars Jennifer Morrison, Scott Wilson and David Carradine. The film also features Henry Gibson in his final role. Although released in some overseas markets during the fall of 2008, it was released straight to DVD in the U.S. on March 24, 2009. It debuted at number 17 on the DVD rental charts of March 23–30, 2009. On the radio show Loveline, Schneider stated that this film will be an "anti-man-raping" film — referring to prison rape.

Spoiler

Posted Image

View Video

1475434759__signature.png

Reply to this topic

Want Your Site Listed Here?

Contact Us With Your Request.