Join our forum today

What would you like to see added to our website? I value your opinion and will respond to all requests and suggestions. - Mike
Click HERE to share your input in the Topic on this subject in the forum. - Click HERE to contact us and tell us what you think and share your input.

Photo
- - - - -

Desc and Link for: Scars Of Dracula (1970)

No replies to this topic

#1 WWRHG

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

Click On View Video Link At The Bottom Of This Page To View The Video.

Video Not Showing or Missing? Use the CONTACT US feature to let me know so I can fix it.

Movie or Video Name: Scars Of Dracula (1970)
Category: [HORROR] 1970's - 1990's
Category Link: [HORROR] 1970's - 1990's
Date Added: 09 October 2017 - 03:13 PM
Submitter: WWRHG
Short Description: Scars of Dracula is a 1970 British horror film directed by Roy Ward Baker for Hammer Studios.
Full Description:

Sorry for the poor quality of this video... this movie was hard to find and this was the best we could do for now.
If you know of a link to a better quality version please share it with us in the comments.

Scars of Dracula is a 1970 British horror film directed by Roy Ward Baker for Hammer Studios.

It stars Christopher Lee as Count Dracula, along with Dennis Waterman, Jenny Hanley, Patrick Troughton, and Michael Gwynn. Although disparaged by some critics, the film does restore a few elements of Bram Stoker's original character: the Count is introduced as an "icily charming host;" he has command over nature; and he is seen scaling the walls of his castle. It also gives Lee more to do and say than any other Hammer Dracula film except its first, 1958's Dracula.

This film breaks the continuity maintained through the previous entries in the Hammer Dracula series: whereas at the end of the preceding film, Taste the Blood of Dracula, the Count met his end in a disused church near London, this film opens with a resurrection scene set in Dracula's castle in Transylvania, with no explanation of how his ashes got there. The British Film group EMI took over distribution of the film after Warner Bros. and other American studios refused to distribute it in the U.S. It was also the first of several Hammer films to get an 'R' rating.

Spoiler

Posted Image

View Video

1475434759__signature.png

Reply to this topic