Join our forum today

What would you like to see added to our website? I value your opinion and will respond to all requests and suggestions. - Mike
Click HERE to share your input in the Topic on this subject in the forum. - Click HERE to contact us and tell us what you think and share your input.

Photo
- - - - -

Desc and Link for: The Facts in the Case of Mister Hollow (2008)

No replies to this topic

#1 WWRHG

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:02 AM

Click On View Video Link At The Bottom Of This Page To View The Video.

Video Not Showing or Missing? Use the CONTACT US feature to let me know so I can fix it.

Movie or Video Name: The Facts in the Case of Mister Hollow (2008)
Category: Video Shorts
Category Link: Video Shorts
Date Added: 23 November 2017 - 10:02 AM
Submitter: WWRHG
Short Description: One of the most inventive horror shorts we've seen, The Facts in the Case of Mister Hollow continually plays on your expectations and changes of perspective.
Full Description:

One of the most inventive horror shorts we've seen, The Facts in the Case of Mister Hollow continually plays on your expectations and changes of perspective. Written by Rodrigo Gudiño and directed by Rodrigo Gudiño and Vincent Marcone, the short shows an old photograph depicting what seems at first like a happy family vacation.

As the camera dances around the photo as if it's a diorama, details leap out at the viewer, and the final shot paints a very different picture than the opening scene. If horror is the fear of the unknown, then The Facts in the Case of Mister Hollow gives you all the tools you need to be conquer your fear, but figuring out what's actually happening in the picture might not make you feel any less afraid.

Posted Image

View Video

1475434759__signature.png

Reply to this topic